Announcing the Rishi Children’s Fund
The word rishi means one blessed with divine wisdom in Sanskrit. Rishi Shet epitomized this with quiet compassion and wisdom that belied his seventeen years of age. His spirit will live on in the hearts of those who knew and loved him and in the happiness that his vision will continue to bring to those in need.
Rishi’s family has launched the Rishi Children’s Fund to support vulnerable children in leading healthy enriched lives and positively impact their communities to create lasting change. The Rishi Children’s Fund envisions a world where all children are healthy and achieve their full potential.
Rishi’s family is working with Johns Hopkins University to determine how funds will be used. More information will be available in the near future. If you would like to make a gift in Rishi’s memory, please see below.
Thank you for considering supporting Rishi’s beloved mission of assisting orphans and vulnerable children.
How to Give
Make a gift to the Rishi Children’s Fund through the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health:
- Please go to https://secure.jhu.edu/form/jhsph.
- Use the “Please designate my gift to support” drop-down box to select “Other (please specify)”.
- In the text box that appears, enter “Rishi Children’s Fund”.
- After entering the gift amount, select “Continue as Guest”.
- Complete donor and payment information.