Webinar: Making COVID-19 vaccines APPEALing: Pilot message testing in India
Description: Vaccines do not save lives; vaccination does. But what are the best message appeals to move people toward vaccine acceptance? In this interactive webinar, you will first learn about the findings from a literature review that examined message appeals and their effectiveness in nudging people toward vaccine acceptance. You will then see how various appeals were tested among individuals in India to see which appeals are most persuasive in vaccine decision-making.
- Rupali Limaye, PhD, IVAC, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Dan Erchick, PhD, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Kristian Balgobin, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Kate Hopkins, PhD, Sabin Vaccine Institute
- Neetisha Besra, MPA/ID, Johns Hopkins India