Pilot evaluation of implementation research competencies in low- and middle-income countries
To develop a framework and assessment tools of competencies and sub-competencies in implementation research for training and institutions in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs), and to test the validity of the framework and assessment tools, and identify competency gaps in IR for academic institutions based in LMICs.
- Campinas, Brazil: 1 project
- Medellin, Colombia: 1 project
- Accra, Ghana: 12 projects
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia: 3 projects
- Johannesburg, South Africa: 19 projects
- Lusaka, Zambia: 30 projects - selected city