Performance Monitoring and Accountability/Agile
PMA Agile is a project in the suite of the Performance Monitoring and Accountability initiative, which includes the core PMA2020 survey program. PMA Agile was designed with two objectives in mind: (1) to provide M&E coverage for the Gates Foundation’s investments in The Challenge Initiative (TCI) and DKT International (DKT), a global social marketing organization, and (2) to build off the main PMA2020 platform for deployment at the sub-national/small area level, to generate regular and frequent estimates of performance monitoring indicators.
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso: 11 projects
- Kinshasa, Congo: 5 projects
- Firozabad, India: 1 project
- Nairobi, Kenya: 34 projects - selected city
- Lagos, Nigeria: 5 projects