Active Smoking: Multi-country Cotinine Study
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The study uses a common protocol in China, Mexico, Brazil, and Poland exploring relationship between smoking habits, cigarette content, and nicotine dose. Recent analyses have addressed differences between less and more addicted smokers, differences in cotinine in “light” and regular cigarette smokers, and gender smoking patterns and addiction.
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil: 12 projects - selected city
- Beijing, China: 32 projects
- Cuernavaca, Mexico: 4 projects
- Mexico City, Mexico: 12 projects
- Warsaw, Poland: 3 projects