PhD, Tulane University, 2016
MPH, Tulane University, 2006
BA, New York University, 2001
Honors and Awards
Gustav J. Martin Award for Innovation in HIV Research, JHU-CFAR, 2020
JHU-CFAR Scholar Career Development Award, 2020
A selection of publications:
- Glick, JL; Theall, K; Andrinopolous, K; Kendall C. “Tiptoeing Around the System": Alternative Health Care Navigation Among Gender Minorities in New Orleans. Transgender Health. 2018. 3(1), 118-126.
- Glick, JL; Theall, K; Andrinopolous, K; Kendall, C. For Data’s Sake: Dilemmas in the Measurement of Gender Minorities. Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2018. 1-16.
- Glick, JL; Kendall, C; Andrinopolous, K; Theall, K. The Role of Discrimination in Care Postponement Among Trans-Feminine Individuals in the US National Transgender Discrimination Survey. LGBT Health. 2018.
- Glick, JL; Christensen, T; Park, J; McKenzie, M; Green, T; S Sherman S. Stakeholder Perspectives on Implementing Fentanyl Drug Checking - Results from a Multi-Site Study. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2019: 527-532.
- Glick, JL; Lopez, A; Pollock, M; Theall, K. “Housing Insecurity Seems to Almost Go Hand in Hand with Being Trans”: Housing Stress among Transgender and Gender Non-conforming Individuals in New Orleans. Journal of Urban Health. 2019.