PhD, University of California, Berkeley, 2017
MA, University of California, Berkeley, 2012
MPH, University of California, Berkeley, 2011
BA, University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
- Gemmill A, Catalano R, Casey JA, Karasek D, Alcalá H, Elser H, Torres JM. (2019). Rates of preterm birth among U.S. Latina women after the 2016 presidential election. JAMA Network Open; in press.
- Gemmill A, Kiang MV, Alexander MJ. (2019). Trends in pregnancy-associated mortality involving opioids in the United States, 2007-2016. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology; 220(1):115-116.
- Gemmill A. (2019). From some to none? Fertility expectation dynamics of perma- nently childless women. Demography; 56(1):129-149.
- Gemmill A. (2018). Perceived subfecundity and contraceptive use among young adult U.S. women. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health; 50(3):119-127.
- Gemmill A, Bradley SEK, van der Poel S. (2018). Reduced fecundity in HIV-positive women. Human Reproduction; 33(6):1158-1166.
See all publications by Alison Gemmill