PhD, University of Southern Denmark, 2017
MA, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2011
BSc, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2010
BA, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2009
Selected peer-reviewed publications
- Vaupel, J. W. and F. Villavicencio. 2018. Life lived and left: Estimating age-specific survival in stable populations with unknown ages. Demographic Research 39: 991-1008.
- Riffe, T., J. Schöley, and F. Villavicencio. 2017. A unified framework of demographic time. Genus: Journal of Population Sciences 73(7).
- Kashyap, R. and F. Villavicencio. 2016. The dynamics of son preference, technology diffusion, and fertility decline underlying distorted sex ratios at birth: A simulation approach. Demography 53(5): 1261-1281.
- Villavicencio, F. and T. Riffe. 2016. Symmetries between life lived and left in finite stationary populations. Demographic Research 35: 381-398.
- Villavicencio, F., J. P. Jorda, and J. M. Pujadas-Mora. 2015. Reconstructing lifespans through historical marriage records of Barcelona from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. In G. Bloothooft, P. Christen, K. Mandemakers, and M. Schraagen (eds.), Population reconstruction, pp. 199-216. Springer.
See all publications by Francisco Villavicencio