PhD, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, 2017
MPH, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, 2008
BA, Carroll College, 2005
Selected Publications from the last 5 years
- Saxena A, Koon AD, Lagrada-Rombaua L, Angeles-Agdeppa I, Johns B, Capanzana M. (2019). “Modelling the impact of a tax on sweetened beverages in the Philippines: an extended cost effectiveness analysis.” Bulletin of the World Health Organization. Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 97-107.
- Koon AD, Hawkins B, and Mayhew SH. (2016). “Framing and the Health Policy Process: A Scoping Review.” Health Policy and Planning, Volume 31, Issue 6, July, pages 801-816.
- Koon AD, Rao KD, Tran, N and Ghaffar, A. (2013). “Embedding health policy and systems research into decision-making processes in low- and middle-income countries.” Health Research Policy and Systems, Volume 11, Issue 30, Aug.
- Koon AD, Goudge, J and Norris, SA. (2013). “A review of generalist and specialist community health works for delivering adolescent health services in sub-Saharan Africa.” Human Resources for Health, Volume 11, Issue 54, Oct.
- Koon AD, Smith L, Mutiso V, Ndetei D, Mendenhall E. (2017). “Nurses’ perceptions of universal health coverage and its implications for the Kenyan health sector.” Critical Public Health, Volume 27, Issue 1, January, pages 28-28.
See all publications by Adam Koon