PhD, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2017
MPH, Loma Linda University, 2011
BA, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, 2008
Selected recent publications
- McCollum ED, Ahmed S, Chowdhury N, Rizvi S, Khan A, Roy A, Hanif A, Pervaiz F, Ahmed N, Farruque E, Monowara M, Hossain M, Doza F, Tanim B, Alam F, Simmons N, Reller M, Harrison M, Schuh HB, Quaiyum A, Saha S, Begum N, Santosham M, Moulton L, Checkley W, Baqui A. (2019) Chest radiograph reading panel performance in a Bangladesh pneumococcal vaccine effectiveness study. BMJ Open Respiratory Research.
- Baqui AH, McCollum ED, Saha SK, Roy AK, Chowdhury NH, Harrison M, Hanif AAM, Simmons N, Mahmud A, Begum N, Ahmed S, Khan AM, Ahmed ZB, Islam M, Mitra D, Quaiyum A, Chavez MA, Pervaiz F, Miele CH, Schuh HB, Khanam R, Checkley W, Moulton LH, and Santosham M (2018). Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine impact assessment in Bangladesh. Gates Open Research.
- Schuh HB, Merritt M, Igusa T, Lee B, Peters DH (2017). Examining the structure and behavior of Afghanistan’s routine immunization system using system dynamics modeling. International Journal for Health Governance.
- Hickler B, MacDonald NE, Senouci K, Schuh HB (2017). Efforts to monitor global progress on individual and community demand for immunization: Development of definitions and indicators for the Global Vaccine Action Plan Strategic Objective 2. Vaccine.
- Engineer CY, Dale E, Agarwal A, Agarwal A, Alonge O, Edward A, Gupta S, Schuh HB, Burnham G, Peters DH (2016). Effectiveness of a pay-for-performance intervention to improve maternal and child health services in Afghanistan: a cluster-randomized trial. International Journal of Epidemiology, 45(2): 451-9. doi: 10.1093/ije/dyv362.