DrPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2017
MSPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2013
BS, Berea College, 2008
This is a selected set of recent publications.
- Schleiff, M. Kuan, A., Ghaffar, A. 2020. Comparative Analysis of Country-level Enablers, Barriers, and Recommendations to Strengthen Institutional Capacity for Evidence Uptake in Decision Making. Health Research Policy and Systems.
- Hansoti, B*., Schleiff, M.*,Akridge, A., Dolive, C., Gordon, A., Rodriguez, D., Hausner, D., Pariyo, G., Quinn, T., Rudy, S., Tackett, S., Bennett, S. 2020. Developing a High-Impact Learning Program for Global Health Professionals: The STAR Project. Journal of Pedagogy and Health Promotion for a Special Issue on Pedagogy for Global Health and Health Promotion. 23-30. *Co-first authors
- George, A., LeFevre, A., Schleiff, M., Mancuso, A., Sacks, E., Sarriot, E. 2018. Hubris, Humility, and Humanity: Expanding Evidence Approaches for Improving and Sustaining Community Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (MNCH). BMJ Global Health.
- Schleiff, M., Kumapley, R., Freeman, P., Gupta, S., Rassekh, B., Perry, H. 2017. A Comprehensive Review of the Evidence Regarding the Effectiveness of Community-based Primary Health Care in Improving Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health: 5. Equity Effects. 7:1, 1-14. Journal of Global Health.
- Tancred T., Schleiff, M., Peters, D., Bigdeli, M, Balabanova, D. 2016. Teaching and Training in Health Policy and Systems Research: Global Status and Priorities. 16:94, 491-500. Bulletin of the World Health Organization.