PhD, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2016
MS, Stanford University, 2010
BS, University of Virginia, 2004
- Exum NG, Kibira SP, Ssenyonga R, Nobili J, Shannon AK, Ssempebwa JC, Tukahebwa EM, Radloff S, Schwab KJ, Makumbi FE. The prevalence of schistosomiasis in Uganda: A nationally representative population estimate to inform control programs and water and sanitation interventions. PLoS neglected tropical diseases. 2019 Aug 14;13(8):e0007617.
- Overbey KN, Schwab KJ, Exum NG. Comparison of 1-week and 2-week recall periods for caregiver-reported diarrhoeal illness in children, using nationally representative household surveys. International journal of epidemiology. 2019 Mar 25.
- Exum NG, Betanzo E, Schwab KJ, Chen TYJ, Guikema S, Harvey DE. (2018). Extreme Precipitation, Public Health Emergencies, and Safe Drinking Water in the USA. Current Environmental Health Reports, 5(2), 305-15.
- Exum NG, Lee GO, Schwab KJ, Olórtegui MP, Yori PP, Kosek MN (2018). A Longitudinal Study of Household Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Characteristics and Environmental Enteropathy Markers in Children Less than 24 Months in Iquitos, Peru. American Journal of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, 98(4), 995-1004.
- Exum, NG, Olórtegui, MP, Yori, PP, Davis, MF, Heaney, CC, Kosek, MN, & Schwab, KJ (2016). Floors and Toilets: Association of Floors and Sanitation Practices with Fecal Contamination in Peruvian Amazon Peri-Urban Households. Environmental Science & Technology, 50(14), 7373-7381.
See all publications by Natalie Exum