PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2006
MPH, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2002
Dr. Benjamin Neelon is also an Honorary Senior Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Diet and Activity Research, MRC Epidemiology, University of Cambridge. Please see: http://www.cedar.iph.cam.ac.uk/people/leads/sara-benjamin-neelon/ for more information.
Some recent publications
- Benjamin Neelon SE, White AJ, Vidal AC, Schildkraut JM, Murtha AP, Murphy SK, Kullman SW, Hoyo C. Maternal vitamin D, DNA methylation at imprint regulatory regions, and offspring weight at birth, 1 year, and 3 years. International Journal of Obesity. 2017; In press.
- Benjamin Neelon SE, Gonzalez-Nahm S, Grossman E, Davis MN, Neelon B, Ayers Looby A, Frost N. State variations in infant 1. Benjamin Neelon SE, Gonzalez-Nahm S, Grossman E, Davis MN, Neelon B, Ayers Looby A, Frost N. State variations in infant feeding regulations for child care. Pediatrics. 2017; In press.
- Benjamin Neelon SE, Shou-Andersen C, Schmidt-Morgen C, Kamper-Jørgensen M, Oken E, Gillman MM, Sørensen TIA. Early child care and obesity at 12 months of age in the Danish National Birth Cohort. International Journal of Obesity. 2015;39(1): 33-8. PMC: 4286493.
- Neelon SE, Burgoine T, Hesketh KR, Monsivais P. Nutrition practices of nurseries in England: Comparison with national guidelines. Appetite. 2015;85:22-9. PMCID: PMC4286113.
- Benjamin Neelon SE, Duffey K, Slining MM. Regulations to promote healthy sleep practices in child care. Pediatrics. 2014;134(6): 1167-74. PMC: 4243065.
See all publications by Sara Benjamin Neelon