PhD, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2017
MPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2012
BA, Rice University, 2007
Selected publications from the past 5 years:
- Erchick DJ, Khatry SK, Agrawal NK, Katz J, LeClerq SC, Rai B, Reynolds MA, Mullany LC. Risk of preterm birth associated with maternal gingival inflammation and oral hygiene behaviors in rural Nepal. BMJ Open. 2020;10:e036515.
- Erchick DJ, Agrawal NK, Khatry SK, Katz J, LeClerq SC, Rai B, et al. Feasibility of training community health workers to conduct periodontal examinations: a validation study in rural Nepal. BMC Health Services Research. 2020;20(1):412.
- Erchick DJ, Agrawal NK, Khatry SK, Katz J, LeClerq SC, Reynolds MA, Mullany LC. Adherence to and acceptability of three alcohol-free, antiseptic oral rinses: A community-based pilot randomized controlled trial among pregnant women in rural Nepal. Community Dent Oral Epidemio. 2020;00:1-12.
- Erchick DJ, George AS, Umeh C, Wonodi C. Understanding internal accountability in Nigeria’s routine immunization system: Perspectives from officials at the national, state, and local levels. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2017; 6(7):403-412.
- George AS, Erchick DJ, Mahmud MM, Yau IY, Wonodi C. Sparking, supporting, and steering change: Grounding an accountability framework with viewpoints from Nigerian routine immunization and primary health care government officials. Health Policy Plan. 2016; 31(9):1326-32.
See all publications by Daniel J. Erchick