PhD, University of Paris XI, 2005
MD, University of Paris VI, 2003
MPH, University of Paris XI, 2001
Family planning: My work has especially focused on advancing the understanding of contraceptive use patterns over time and it’s association with unwanted pregnancy and abortion rates
Disparities in sexual and reproductive health: I am particularly interested in exploring sexual and reproductive health as a process resulting from social and medical factors that inform individuals’ attitudes and behaviors
Honors and Awards
NIH Postdoctoral Training Grant, 2 year research grant (2005-2007)
Philippe Foundation, 1 year research grant (2006-2007)
Concours des prix de l’internat de l’AP-HP (silver medal award), 1 year research grant (2002)
Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale, graduate research fellowship (2000)
Selected Publications from the last 5 years
- Borges ALV, Moreau C, Burke A, Alves dos Santos O, Borges Chofakian C. Women's Reproductive Health Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices in Relation to the Zika Virus Outbreak in Northeast Brazil. Plos One, forthcoming
- Blum R.W., Mmari, K. Moreau, C. It Begins at 10: How Gender Expectations Shape Early Adolescence Around the World. 2017: Journal of Adolescent Health 2017; 61(4): S3-S4
- Moreau C, Kågesten AE, Blum RW. Sexual dysfunction among youth: an overlooked sexual health concern. BMC Public Health. 2016; 16(1):1170.
- Mosher W, Moreau C, Lantos H. Trends and determinants of IUD use in the USA, 2002-2012.Hum Reprod. 2016; 31(8):1696-1702.
- Lantos, H., Bajos, N. & Moreau, C. Determinants and Correlates of Preventive Behaviors at First Sex with a First Partner and Second Partner: Analysis of the FECOND Study. Journal of Adolescent Health 2016; 58(6): 644-651.
See all publications by Caroline Moreau