PhD, University of Paris XI, 2005
MD, University of Paris VI, 2003
MPH, University of Paris XI, 2001
Disparities in sexual and reproductive health: I am interested in exploring how different forms of social hierarchy, including gender, social class and race intersect to inform sexual and reproductive health processes and outcomes.
Sexual and reproductive health dynamics. I have particularly focused on advancing the understanding aptters of contraceptive use over time and how they relate to unwanted pregnancy and abortion rates
Honors and Awards
Robertson Chair for junior faculty (2012-2017)
NIH Postdoctoral Training Grant, 2 year research grant (2005-2007)
Philippe Foundation, 1 year research grant (2006-2007)
Concours des prix de l’internat de l’AP-HP (silver medal award), 1 year research grant (2002)
Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale, graduate research fellowship (2000)
Selected Publications from the last 5 years
- Borges ALV, Moreau C, Burke A, Alves dos Santos O, Borges Chofakian C. Women's Reproductive Health Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices in Relation to the Zika Virus Outbreak in Northeast Brazil. Plos One 2018, 13( 1), e0190024
- Duron S., Panjo H., Bohet A., Bigaillon C., Sicard S., Bajos N., Meynard J-B, Mérens A., Moreau C. Prevalence and risk factors of Sexually transmitted infections among French service members. Plos One 2018, 13( 4), e0195158
- Blum R.W., Mmari, K. Moreau, C. It Begins at 10: How Gender Expectations Shape Early Adolescence Around the World. 2017: Journal of Adolescent Health 2017; 61(4): S3-S4
- Mosher W, Moreau C, Lantos H. Trends and determinants of IUD use in the USA, 2002-2012.Hum Reprod. 2016; 31(8):1696-1702.
- Lantos, H., Bajos, N. & Moreau, C. Determinants and Correlates of Preventive Behaviors at First Sex with a First Partner and Second Partner: Analysis of the FECOND Study. Journal of Adolescent Health 2016; 58(6): 644-651.
See all publications by Caroline Moreau