PhD, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2011
MS, Harvard School of Public Health, 2006
Honors and Awards
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Faculty Innovation Fund, 2015
These five publications represent my diverse interest including pharmacoepidemiology, gout epidemiology, the epidemiology of aging and ESRD epidemiology.
- McAdams DeMarco MA, Maynard JW, Baer AN, Kao L, Köttgen A, Coresh J. A urate gene-by-diuretic interaction and gout risk in the ARIC study. Annals of Rheumatic Diseases. 2013; 75:701-6.
- McAdams DeMarco MA, Grams ME, Hall EC, Coresh J, Segev DL. Early hospital readmission after kidney transplantation: patient and center-level associations. American Journal of Transplantation. 2012; 12:3283-6.
- McAdams-DeMarco MA, James N, Salter ML, Walston J, Segev DL. Trends in Kidney Transplant Outcomes in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2014; 62: 2235-42.
- McAdams-DeMarco MA, Law A, King E, Orandi B, Salter M, Gupta N, Chow E, Alachkar N, Desai N, Varadhan R, Walston J, Segev D. Frailty and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation. 2015; 15: 149-54.
- McAdams-DeMarco M, Bae S, Chu N, Gross AL, Brown C, Oh E, Rosenberg P, Neufeld KJ, Varadhan R, Albert M, Walston J, Segev D. Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Among Older Kidney Transplant Recipients. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology; in press.