PhD, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2011
MS, Harvard School of Public Health, 2006
BS, Carnegie Mellon University, 2004
Honors and Awards
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Faculty Innovation Fund, 2015
American Society for Transplant Surgeons Junior Investigator Award, 2015
American Journal of Kidney Disease Reviewer Hall of Fame, 2017
These five publications represent my diverse interest including pharmacoepidemiology, the epidemiology of aging and renal epidemiology.
- McAdams DeMarco MA, Grams ME, Hall EC, Coresh J, Segev DL. Early hospital readmission after kidney transplantation: patient and center-level associations. American Journal of Transplantation. 2012; 12:3283-6.
- McAdams-DeMarco MA, Law A, King E, Orandi B, Salter M, Gupta N, Chow E, Alachkar N, Desai N, Varadhan R, Walston J, Segev D. Frailty and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation. 2015; 15: 149-54.
- McAdams-DeMarco MA, Daubresse M, Bae S, Gross AL, Carlson MC, Segev DL. Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Mortality After Hemodialysis Initiation. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2018; 13: 1339-1347.
- Haugen CE, Mountford A, Warsame F, Berkowitz R, Bae S, Thomas A, Brown CH IV, Brennan DC, Neufeld KJ, Carlson MC, Segev DL, McAdams-DeMarco M. Incidence, Risk Factors, and Sequelae of Post-Kidney Transplant Delirium. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2018; 1752-1759.
- Chu NM, Gross AL, Shaffer AA, Haugen CE, Norman SP, Xue Q, Sharrett AR, Carlson M, Bandeen-Roche K, Segev DL, McAdams-DeMarco MA. Frailty and Cognitive Change Among Kidney Transplant Recipients—Failure to Recover to Baseline Levels. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. In press.
See all publications by Mara McAdams DeMarco