The Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health's alumni graduate with a highly desirable skill set that places them in positions all over the world. Some of our most recent graduates have gone on to work for such organizations as:
- Bureau of Family and Community Health, Boston, Mass.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Macro International Inc.
- Marie Stopes International
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- National Institutes of Health
- Pan American Health Organization
- Population Council
- Various state and local health departments
- Women's Information Network
- World Bank
For a comprehensive list with positions held in organizations, please visit our Alumni Employment page.