Summer Institute in Mental Health Research
Check back for course offerings for our 2018 Summer Institute
Academic Year 2018 - 2019 Courses
- 330.616.11 MISSING DATA PROCEDURES FOR PSYCHOSOCIAL RESEARCH * 2 credits
- 330.624.11 APPLIED POWER ANALYSIS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES 1 credit, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 330.626.11 ESTIMATING THE EFFECTS OF MENTAL HEALTH INTERVENTIONS IN NON-EXPERIMENTAL SETTINGS * 1 credit
- 330.626.89 ESTIMATING THE EFFECTS OF MENTAL HEALTH INTERVENTIONS IN NON-EXPERIMENTAL SETTINGS 1 credit
- 330.636.89 METHODS FOR HANDLING MISSING DATA IN PSYCHOSOCIAL RESEARCH 1 credit
- 330.646.11 AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS IN PUBLIC HEALTH 2 credits
- 330.646.89 AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS IN PUBLIC HEALTH 2 credits
- 330.681.89 MENTAL HEALTH AND PSYCHOSOCIAL NEEDS OF REFUGEES AFTER RESETTLEMENT IN HIGH INCOME COUNTRIES 1 credit
* = offered every other year
Please note: A $50 course change fee will be charged if a change in registration from academic credit to non-credit or non-credit to academic credit is requested for institute enrollments.
To facilitate the unique learning opportunities of compressed courses, participants must be adequately prepared prior to the first class session. For most courses, instructors have prepared a packet of reading materials that all students are expected to read prior to the start of class.
Confirmed participants will receive instructions on how to access readings via email prior to the start of class.
Students are encouraged to register early so they have adequate time to obtain course materials and complete assigned readings before class begins.