Summer Institute in Mental Health Research
Below are some of our course offerings for the 2018 Summer Institute. Please check back for updates.
Academic Year 2018 - 2019 Courses
- 330.616.11 MISSING DATA PROCEDURES FOR PSYCHOSOCIAL RESEARCH * 2 credits
- 330.621.11 MIXED METHODS FOR RESEARCH IN PUBLIC HEALTH 2 credits, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 330.621.89 MIXED METHODS FOR RESEARCH IN PUBLIC HEALTH 2 credits
- 330.626.11 PROPENSITY SCORE METHODS IN NON-EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH IN MENTAL HEALTH * 1 credit
- 330.626.89 PROPENSITY SCORE METHODS IN NON-EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH IN MENTAL HEALTH 1 credit, Tue 05/29/2018 - Fri 06/08/2018
- 330.636.89 METHODS FOR HANDLING MISSING DATA IN PSYCHOSOCIAL RESEARCH 1 credit
- 330.646.89 AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS IN PUBLIC HEALTH 2 credits
- 330.659.89 CURRENT ISSUES IN MILITARY MENTAL HEALTH 1 credit, Tue 05/29/2018 - Fri 06/08/2018
- 330.672.11 EVALUATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE SYSTEMS 1 credit, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 330.681.89 MENTAL HEALTH AND PSYCHOSOCIAL NEEDS OF REFUGEES AFTER RESETTLEMENT IN HIGH INCOME COUNTRIES 1 credit
- 330.682.11 PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF HARMONIZATION IN MENTAL HEALTH RESEARCH 2 credits
- 330.699.11 SAVING NATIONAL MENTAL HEALTH POLICY 1 credit
* = offered every other year
Please note: A $50 course change fee will be charged if a change in registration from academic credit to non-credit or non-credit to academic credit is requested for institute enrollments.
To facilitate the unique learning opportunities of compressed courses, participants must be adequately prepared prior to the first class session. For most courses, instructors have prepared a packet of reading materials that all students are expected to read prior to the start of class.
Confirmed participants will receive instructions on how to access readings via email prior to the start of class.
Students are encouraged to register early so they have adequate time to obtain course materials and complete assigned readings before class begins.