The Globe | Summer 2015
- Professor David Peters
- Assistant Professor Christine Marie George’s research team conducts the first study to link geophagy (consumption of soil) with reduced gut function and stunting in young children
- Emily Hurley, MPH ’12, PhD Candidate, Social and Behavioral Interventions
- Annual student scholarships
- Faculty honors
- Inaugural Kruse Alumni Research-to-Policy Achievement Award in Human NutritionMary Cogswell, RN, DrPH ’92
- The Virtual Population Obesity Prevention Lab lets researchers simulate the effect of changes to obesity-related programs and policies.
- Bangladesh-based research team will investigate how to bring new technologies to community-based programs.
- Brief Items