MSPH Admissions Requirements
Successful applicants possess a strong academic record with strong quantitative, oral and written communication skills, which are reflected in transcripts and standardized test scores (GRE or MCAT). For the 20-21 application season, GRE scores are highly recommended but not required.
- Baccalaureate-level degree in a related field
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE). For the 2021/2022 academic year, GRE scores are highly recommended but not required.
- Personal statement of professional and/or research goals
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- TOEFL or IELTS for non-native English speakers. Minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 100 iBT; 600 PBT (paper-based test)
- IELTS: 7
- Three letters of recommendations
Registered Dietitian Program
The MSPH in Human Nutrition, Registered Dietitian track, requires all students to have an undergraduate major in a hard science, health, or psychology. It also requires students to take 6 additional courses prior to applying (up to 2 of the courses can be done after submitting the application.) For more information, please see the Registered Dietitian page.