Course Offerings & Schedule
The 2021 Health Systems Summer Institute will be held fully online this year. Please contact Melissa Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about a particular course.
- measure the burden of disease
- monitor and evaluate health programs
- use systems science approaches in health systems
Courses are taught by leading faculty from the Bloomberg School who have extensive experience working with ministries of health, international agencies such as the World Health Organization, and local governments in countries across the world.
Academic Year 2021–2022 Courses:
- 221.607.11 Essential Skills for Women’s Leadership in Global Health
3 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Fri 06/18/2021, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 221.620.11 Applying Summary Measures of Population Health to Improve Health Systems
3 credits, Mon 06/07/2021 - Thu 06/10/2021, 8:00am - 9:50am
- 221.625.11 Evaluation of District-Level Primary Health Care Implementation in Low-and Middle-income Settings
3 credits, Mon 06/07/2021 - Fri 06/11/2021, 8:00am - 8:50am
- 221.636.11 High Performing Organizations in Lmic Settings
3 credits, Mon 06/07/2021 - Fri 06/11/2021, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 221.657.11 Disease and Program Costing in Global Health Programs
3 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Fri 06/18/2021, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- 221.679.11 Introduction to Design and Implementation of Digital Health Programs in Lmic Settings
2 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Thu 06/17/2021, 8:00am - 9:50am
- 221.681.11 Global Health Entrepreneurship: From Ideas to innovations.
3 credits, Mon 06/07/2021 - Fri 06/11/2021, 8:00am - 10:50am
- 221.685.11 Modeling and Simulation for Health Workforce Analysis
2 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Thu 06/17/2021, 8:00am - 10:50am
- 221.691.11 Human Resilience: Public Health Perspectives
2 credits, Mon 06/07/2021 - Wed 06/09/2021, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 221.701.11 Applications to Gender Analysis Within Health Research and Interventions
2 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Thu 06/17/2021, 8:00am - 11:50am
- 221.710.11 Designing Transformative innovation for Global Health
2 credits, Mon, Weds, Fri 06/07/2021 - 06/18/2021, 8:00am - 9:50am
- 221.711.11 Managing District Health Systems in Low and Middle Income Countries
3 credits, Mon 06/14/2021 - Sat 06/19/2021, 8:00am - 12:00pm
Course #221.656.11 Conceptual and Evidential Foundations of Health Equity and Social Justice will be offered through the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health winter institute session in January 2022.