Upon successful completion of the program, students will have mastered the following competencies:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the healthcare system and environment in which health services are provided, comparing multiple health systems for identifying innovations and improvement opportunities.
- Employ evidence-based practice, integrating research with clinical expertise and patient values for optimum care.
- Apply financial, economic, market and performance information and models to improve and optimize organizational performance.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and quantitative reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Effectively convey information to others in both written and oral fashion, using scientific standards for documenting research and practice.