Health, Behavior and Society Summer Institute
The Health, Behavior and Society Summer Institute offers a range of courses with the same academic rigor and world-class faculty instruction as regular-term courses, but in a condensed, flexible format. The flexible course format offers students:
- Credit or non-credit courses
- Condensed courses ranging from 1 day to 2 weeks
- Bloomberg School faculty instruction
- Open admissions
Join Bloomberg School staff, students and working professionals from public health and other sectors to earn credits toward a degree, advance your career or explore a topic of interest. Hopkins employees may be eligible for tuition remission benefits.
- 410.609.11 The Wellness Industry and Public Health: Partners Or Adversaries in Health Promotion? 1 credits, Fri 06/12/2020 - Fri 06/12/2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 410.614.11 A New View: Improving Public Health Through innovative Social and Behavioral Tools and Approaches 4 credits, Mon 06/01/2020 - Thu 06/04/2020, 9:00am - 4:50pm
- 410.616.11 Social and Behavioral Aspects of Public Health 4 credits, Mon 06/01/2020 - Fri 06/12/2020, 1:30pm - 4:50pm
- 410.671.11 Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods 3 credits, Mon 06/15/2020 - Wed 06/17/2020, 9:00am - 4:50pm
- 410.673.11 Introduction to Qualitative Data Analysis for Public Health 2 credits, Thu 06/18/2020 - Fri 06/19/2020, 9:00am - 4:50pm
- 410.684.11 Effective Risk Communication to Overcome Health Disparities During a Pandemic 2 credits, Mon 06/22/2020 - Tue 06/23/2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm
For questions about the Health, Behavior and Society Summer Institute, please contact L. Robin Newcomb, Academic Program Administrator, at 410-502-4415.