Interested in studying Clinical Trials and Evidence Synthesis? Check out the degree programs offered in the Department of Epidemiology. Students interested in pursuing the Clinical Trials and Evidence Synthesis track can expect the following:
- Didactic course work in epidemiology, including specific course work in clinical trials
- Participation in weekly clinical trials journal club, seminar series, and research-in-progress meetings
- Analysis of existing clinical trials data sets
- Complete the Epidemiology Department’s basic core curriculum in addition to the required course work for their track. There are course requirements for each track, as well as course requirements for each degree program. Each track curriculum is detailed in the Department’s student handbook.
- In addition to the required Clinical Trials and Evidence Synthesis curriculum, several elective options are available, including: