Application Fee Waiver
A limited number of application fee waivers are available for applicants to Biostatistics graduate programs who are U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria. Prospective students that do not meet eligibility criteria in these categories may request an application fee waiver with justification.
Applicants may request a fee waiver by completing the 2021-2022 Application Fee Waiver Request Form and submitting this to Mary Joy Argo, at email@example.com with subject line “SOPHAS Fee Waiver for Biostatistics”. Waivers must be requested by November 23, 2020.
Please note: fee waivers must be issued before submitting your application. We cannot issue reimbursements for the application fee.
Applicants are eligible for an application fee waiver for:
- Documented financial hardship -or-
- Documented participation in one of the following:
- Attendance at Annual Biomedical Research Conferences for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Attendance at Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Diversity Summer Internship Program (DSIP) at the Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Math Alliance career event or program (e.g. F-GAP)
- Summer Institute for for Biostatistics (SIBS) Program
- Eastern North American Region (ENAR) International Biometric Society Diversity Workshop
- U.S. Military
For more information, please contact:
Mary Joy Argo
Academic Program Administrator
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 North Wolfe Street, Room E3523C
Baltimore, Maryland 21205