BMB Trainee Research Colloquia
The BMB Trainee Research Colloquia are a series of informal and short scientific talks held monthly in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Each month one lab serves as host and presents its latest interests and findings in this forum. This series provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the science and progress going on in the department. Graduate students and postdocs are presented with an opportunity to hone their speaking skills and get feedback about their ongoing project.
- Time: Fridays, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Location: W2008
- Dates: See schedule below
Academic Year 2019-2020
- November 22, 2019: Drummond-Barbosa Lab
- January 31, 2020: Klein Lab
- February 28, 2020: Sinnis Lab
- March 27, 2020: Culotta Lab
- May 22, 2020: Weeraratna Lab