Section numbers .01 and .02 will be offered virtually, rather than on-site, for 1st and 2nd terms of the 2020-2021 academic year. The courses will be a mix of synchronous activities (that would be during the scheduled course times) and asynchronous activities. Students can visit the “Virtual Classroom Approach” section of the CoursePlus syllabus page to learn about each course's plans.
Section .81 courses are designed to be fully online. They rely more heavily on asynchronous teaching, with a few synchronous Livetalk sessions.
Environmental Health and Engineering
- 185.600.81 One Health Tools to Promote and Evaluate Healthy and Sustainable Communities (3 credits)
- 185.621.60 Methods in the Exposure Sciences (3 credits) Discontinued
- 185.921.01 Quantitative Methods in the Exposure Sciences Laboratory (1 credits) Discontinued
- 188.861.01 Advanced Topics in Toxicology and Physiology (1 credits)
- 180.601.01 Environmental Health (5 credits)