For the 3rd and 4th terms, it is expected that the University will continue its guidance that large (50 person plus) classes will generally be taught online/virtually as before. Therefore, the School will continue its offering of onsite (sections .01 and .60), hybrid (sections .01/.60 pairing with section .41), virtual (section .71), and traditional online courses (sections .81 and .86).
Registration for the traditional online courses (sections .81 and .86) and for all types of Independent Study will open on November 15, 2021. Independent Study includes Specials Studies, Thesis Research, Capstone, Internship, and other culminating experience courses.
Registration for all other sections (.01, .60, .41, and .71) will begin on December 15, 2021.
Given fluctuations in enrollment numbers and room availability, course modality may be changed prior to the beginning of the terms. Students are advised to review course modality prior to the start of the term. Add period extends one week into the term; drop period extends 2 weeks into the term.
For an explanation of course/section numbers, please visit this webpage.
Last modified October 15, 2021
- 223.615.01 Digital Health Strategies to Control Covid19 (2 credits) Discontinued
- 221.635.60 Global Advances in Community-Oriented Primary Health Care (3 credits)
- 221.635.81 Global Advances in Community-Oriented Primary Health Care (3 credits) Cancelled
- 223.621.60 Design and Implementation of Global Digital Health Interventions (3 credits)
- 223.621.81 Design and Implementation of Global Digital Health Interventions (3 credits) Cancelled
- 223.622.60 Design and Implementation of Global Digital Health Interventions II (3 credits)
- 223.626.60 Special Topics in Global Digital Health (1 credits)