Section numbers .01 and .02 will be offered virtually, rather than on-site, for 3rd and 4th terms of the 2020-2021 academic year. The courses will be a mix of synchronous activities (during the scheduled course times) and asynchronous activities. Students can visit the “Virtual Classroom Approach” section of the CoursePlus syllabus page to learn about each course's plans.
Some courses in the 4th term that were originally .01 courses will have both “onsite, in-person” and “virtual” offerings. These onsite offerings will be restricted to selected programs. Students in eligible programs will register for the section number .41 if they will be onsite, in-person for the course and the section number .01 if they will participate online/virtually.
Summer Institute courses with section numbers .11 and .61 will also be offered virtually. Visit the “Virtual Classroom Approach” section of the CoursePlus syllabus for more information.
Section .81 and .89 courses are designed to be fully online. They rely heavily on asynchronous teaching, with a few synchronous LiveTalk sessions in each course.
Last modified Feb 18, 2021
- 223.620.01 Domestic Immigrant Health Issues and Emerging Diseases (3 credits) Cancelled
- 223.660.11 Tropical Medicine and Parasitology (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.668.11 Chronic Diseases in Low and Middle Income Countries: Study Design and Metrics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.684.11 Vector-Borne Diseases in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.685.11 Tuberculosis, HIV and Other Chronic Infections in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.688.11 Intestinal Infections in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.660.13 Tropical Medicine and Parasitology (4 credits) Cancelled