Section numbers .01 and .02 will be offered virtually, rather than on-site, for 1st and 2nd terms of the 2020-2021 academic year. The courses will be a mix of synchronous activities (that would be during the scheduled course times) and asynchronous activities. Students can visit the “Virtual Classroom Approach” section of the CoursePlus syllabus page to learn about each course's plans.
Section .81 courses are designed to be fully online. They rely more heavily on asynchronous teaching, with a few synchronous Livetalk sessions.
- 223.620.01 Domestic Immigrant Health Issues and Emerging Diseases (3 credits) Cancelled
- 223.660.11 Tropical Medicine and Parasitology (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.668.11 Chronic Diseases in Low and Middle Income Countries: Study Design and Metrics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.684.11 Vector-Borne Diseases in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.685.11 Tuberculosis, HIV and Other Chronic Infections in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.688.11 Intestinal Infections in the Tropics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 223.660.13 Tropical Medicine and Parasitology (4 credits)