Registration for 1st and 2nd term courses will open on April 11, 2022.
Students are advised to review course modality prior to the start of the term. Add period extends one week into the term; drop period extends 2 weeks into the term.
For an explanation of course/section numbers, please visit this webpage.
Last modified March 31, 2022.
- 140.698.01 Spatial Analysis III: Spatial Statistics (4 credits)
- 140.698.71 Spatial Analysis III: Spatial Statistics (4 credits) Cancelled
- 140.699.01 Spatial Analysis IV: Spatial Design and Application (3 credits)
- 140.699.71 Spatial Analysis IV: Spatial Design and Application (3 credits) Cancelled
Online Programs for Applied Learning
- 601.731.86 Spatial Analysis for Public Health (4 credits)
- 601.732.86 Spatial Data Technologies for Mapping (4 credits)
- 601.932.86 Spatial Analysis Lab 2 (2 credits)
- 601.733.86 Applied Spatial Statistics (4 credits)
- 601.805.86 Spatial Analysis Journal Club (2 credits)