Registration for 1st and 2nd term courses will open on April 11, 2022.
Students are advised to review course modality prior to the start of the term. Add period extends one week into the term; drop period extends 2 weeks into the term.
For an explanation of course/section numbers, please visit this webpage.
Last modified March 31, 2022.
Health Behavior and Society
Health Policy and Management
- 309.716.01 Advanced Methods in Health Services Research: Analysis (3 credits)
- 313.653.01 Advanced Health Economics I (2 credits)
- 301.615.01 Seminar in Health Disparities (3 credits)
- 301.615.41 Seminar in Health Disparities (3 credits)
- 313.654.01 Advanced Health Economics II (2 credits)
- 313.655.01 Advanced Health Economics III (2 credits)
- 313.656.01 Advanced Health Economics IV (2 credits)