- East Baltimore
- 4th term
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- Variable Credit
- Academic Year:
- 2019 - 2020
All departmental Sc.M. and doctoral students spend one and three terms, respectively, participating in the research activities of departmental faculty's laboratories. Students select appropriate rotations in consultation with their academic advisors and the departmental Graduate Program Committee.
- Learning Objectives:
- To broaden a student's knowledge of laboratory techniques and skills
- To provide exposure to a variety of research areas
- To provide the opportunity for interaction with several faculty members, so that a thesis laboratory may be identified
- To develop the ability to carry out a research project
- Methods of Assessment:
Student evaluation based on laboratory performance and an oral presentation of the results of the project.
- Instructor Consent:
No consent required