Topics in Immunology II
- East Baltimore
- 2nd term
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- 1 credits
- Academic Year:
- 2019 - 2020
- Class Times:
- Tuesday, 10:30 - 11:50am
Restricted to PhD graduate students in MMI and the CMM program.
Employs a journal club presentation/discussion format to explore advanced topics in basic immunology, the tenants of experimental design in immunology and the theory and practice of immunological methods. This is the core discussion class for 260.611-.612.
- Learning Objectives:
- Explain the basic elements in the experimental design of immunological studies
- Define the theory and practice behind major methods and techniques used in modern immunological research
- Describe the components of well-constructed tables and figures
- Realize improved presentation skills
- Define the elements of a well-constructed manuscript-Explain the basic elements in the experimental design of immunological studies-Define the theory and practice behind major methods and techniques used in modern immunological research-Describe the components of well-constructed tables and figures-Realize improved presentation skills"
- Methods of Assessment:
Paper presentation and class participation.
- Enrollment Restriction:
PhD graduate students in MMI and CMM.
- Instructor Consent:
Consent required for all students
- Consent Note:
Please contact the instructor for consent
- For consent, contact: