Faculty and Alumni Nomination Form
We are looking to elect gifted public health researchers and practitioners to the Alpha Chapter of the Delta Omega Honorary Public Health Society who have and will continue to contribute to the future of public health research and practice.
Your nominations will help shape the future of the Alpha Chapter while honoring your peers and colleagues who have distinguished themselves in public health research and practice.
Alumni and faculty nominations to the Delta Omega Alpha Chapter are assessed on an ongoing basis. Please note that any nominations submitted after the end of March will be considered for next year's nominating cycle.
Instructions for Nomination Letter
The selection committee takes letters of support very seriously in making recommendations for electing members to Delta Omega. A candid statement concerning the nominee would be appreciated. Please be sure to comment on the following:
- How long you have known the nominee and in what capacity
- What you consider to be the nominee's talents and special characteristics
- Extracurricular public health activities (aside from coursework or job responsibilities)
- Contributions as a public health researcher/practitioner
- Contributions as a leader in public health