Attend An Event
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Johns Hopkins University’s approach to the COVID-19 epidemic is guided by our commitment to the safety and security of our community, our constituents, and our visitors. With that, we have determined it is prudent to cancel or postpone any in-person sponsored events or activities, on or off campus through the summer. We will, however, continue to plan online opportunities. Check back regularly for current list of upcoming virtual programs.
- Divya Mishra: Underage and Unaccompanied: Child Migrants in Greece
September 15, 12:00 p.m.
- Daniela Lewy: Role of Community Development
September 22, 11:00a.m.
- Jessica Fanzo: Can we have it all? Achieving Human and Planetary Health Resiliency
September 29, 2:00 p.m.
- Hopkins at Home
From mini-courses to weekly lectures, you can access some of the best of what Hopkins has to offer, from labs, libraries, and lecture halls to your laptop.
Check back regularly for growing catalog of programming.
Access Past Events
- Spotlight Series featuring Marjanna E. Barber-DuBuois, MPH '19
One Cow Apart: Flattening the Curve in the Green Mountains
- Spotlight Series featuring Ashani Weeraratna, PhD
Ban the Tan
- Spotlight Series featuring Isabel V. Otero, MPH '06 NASM, CNC, WLS,
Leading Yourself to Better Health During the Quarantine
- Spotlight Series featuring Clarence Lam, MD, MPH, Public Health and Legislation
Public Health and Legislation During a Pandemic
- Spotlight Series featuring Karen Kruse Thomas, PhD:
Tales from JHSPH History
- Spotlight Series featuring Smisha Agarwal, PhD and Alain Labrique, PhD
Digital Tool and Covid-19
- Spotlight Series featuring Emily Ricotta, PhD, MSc
Understanding Infectious Disease Transmission
- Spotlight Series featuring Justine Kavle, PhD, MPH
Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Child Nutrition
- Spotlight Series featuring Yoonjoung Choi, MPH, Dr PH
Novel Virus and Data Science Perspectives - New and Old Lessons
- Spotlight Series featuring Peter Rebeiro
Wrong but Useful: COVID-19 Models, Assumptions, and Inferences
- Spotlight Series featuring David Celentano ScD, MHS
Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology
- Spotlight Series featuring Dani Fallin, PhD
Mental Health During and After the Pandemic
- Spotlight Series featuring Holly C. Wilcox
A Major Public Health Problem that Needs Attention Now
- Spotlight Series featuring Karen Bandeen-Roche
Biostatistics Versus Covid-19: Stories from the Department
- Spotlight Series featuring Oluwaseyi Bolorunduro
Saving Hearts by Optimizing Global Cardiovascular Outcomes
- Spotlight Series featuring Cassandra Crifasi
Reducing Violence, Building Trust: A New Report on Enforcement of Gun Laws in Baltimore
Want to stay in the know? Sign up to receive updates and upcoming events!
To learn more about upcoming events organized by the Office of Alumni Relations, contact us at email@example.com.