Student Right to Know
Looking for important information about the Bloomberg School?
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended in 2008, includes many student disclosures and reporting requirements by universities. These requirements include statistics and/or information on the following subjects:
- Retention and graduation rates;
- Financial assistance available to students and requirements and restrictions imposed on Title IV aid;
- Crime statistics on campus;
- Athletic program participation rates and financial support; and
- Other institutional information including: the cost of attendance, accreditation and academic program data, facilities and services available to disabled students, and withdrawal and refund policies.
The following template was devised by Johns Hopkins University to communicate this information across its schools. Please note, however, that the Bloomberg School serves a graduate student population and certain categories of disclosure do not apply. These categories have been marked "N/A."
General Institutional Information
- Admissions and Institutional Information Contact
- For Help in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Academic Programs
- Instructional Facilities and Lab Facilities - Please review the individual departments regarding the facilities used within JHSPH.
- The Faculty
- Written Arrangements
- Student Body Diversity for the Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Services/Facilities Available to Students with Disabilities
- Textbook Information
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Study Abroad Program Information - N/A
- Graduate/Professional programs - N/A
Student Financial Assistance Information
- Student Financial Aid Programs, Eligibility, and Other Information
- Cost of Attendance
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Loan Information
- Using Federal Financial Aid to Purchase Books and Supplies
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards
- Retention Rates for First-time, Full-time students - N/A
- Completion/Graduation Rates for First-time, Full-time Students - N/A
- Completion/Grad Rates for Athletes Receiving Athletic Aid - N/A
- Placement Rates
View "Student Right to Know" information at other schools within Johns Hopkins University.