Health Behavior and Society
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor: Roland Thorpe
- Columbia University (MPH)
- Spelman College (BA)
- Intersection of Food Systems and Community Participatory Research
Why She Chose Hopkins
- She had a desire to deepen research skills/expertise while continuing community based work close to home.
How Her Work Advances Health Equity
- Her work aims to bridge government and community experience by implementing community participatory action research to directly inform the development and transformation of social policies.
- She is an involuntary thrill seeker; past activities include shark cage diving, bungee jumping, skydiving. Hopes to one day swim with a whale shark.