vaccineIncoming students understandably have lots of questions.

Some questions are easy to answer, some are more complex.

A very common question is regarding immunization records. Some schools – particularly undergraduate institutions with on-campus housing – require incoming students to provide proof of immunization.

As a graduate school without traditional on-campus housing (see our extensive housing resources), we DO NOT require students to submit immunization records.

So, are immunization records required? NO!

That’s one of the easy questions.

Do you have another? Feel free to email us at