Careers in Population Health
Within the health care sector, population health management has emerged as an important strategy for diverse stakeholders including health care providers and payers, life science, biotechnology and health IT companies, paving the way for new or evolving roles. Population health management strategies are used by clinicians and business professionals striving to transform their enterprise, hospital or health systems into value-based, population-focused organizations.
Population Health Employers
The concepts of population health management appeal to, and could benefit, a wide range of organizations including:
- Life sciences, biotechnology companies
- Medical device companies
- Health IT startups
- Health insurance companies
- Genomics and bioinformatics companies
- Non governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Healthcare delivery organizations
Population Health Workforce Job Titles
The concepts of population health management appeal to, and could benefit, a wide range of busy health care professionals, including:
- Health Care and Nursing Administrators
- Health Educators
- Health Care Finance Professionals
- Physicians and Physician Executives
- Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants
- Pharmacists Social and Community Service Professionals
- Physician Practice Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Health Professionals
- Health Information and Knowledge Management Professionals
- Health Business Intelligence and Analytics Professionals
- Health Business Operations and Strategy Professionals
- Health Regulatory Affairs and Legal Compliance Professionals
- Health Communications and Social Marketing Professionals
- Health Change Management and Learning Professionals
Get In Touch
Request more information or call us at 844-379-1319 to speak with an admissions officer.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.
* Total tuition using rates for the 2020-2021 academic year, inclusive of the OPAL Scholarship.