Please note: NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR AY21-22 PROGRAM STARTS
The global need for capable leadership in crisis and disaster response is ever growing. It is vital for leaders to understand how local to global populations can be affected, and how to apply effective, multi-disciplinary approaches to safeguard public health. Students of the online Master’s in Humanitarian Health are prepared to address the large-scale public health and health care challenges experienced in humanitarian and disaster settings.
Graduates are prepared to take on a range of life-changing roles, assessing, implementing and monitoring humanitarian assistance programs worldwide for:
- Affected Populations
- Emergency & Disaster Response
- Evidence-Based Strategies, Policies & Advocacy
- Governments & Donors
- Non-Governmental Organizations & United Nations Agencies
- Public Health-Related Practice & Research
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.
* Total tuition using rates for the 2020-2021 academic year, inclusive of the OPAL Scholarship.