Facts & Figures
Centers & Institutes
For the student who has just completed undergraduate studies or the professional with a few years of experience, the Bloomberg School offers several master’s degree programs.
The Bloomberg School’s doctoral degree programs target students with specific career goals in public health research, teaching or leadership, and typically require a longer time commitment.
The Bloomberg School offers additional degree programs for students interested in combining various fields and disciplines – from medicine and public health to international relations and public health.
- Master of Public Health and Master of Business Administration (MPH/MBA)
- Master of Public Health and Master of Social Work (MSW/MPH)
- Master of Public Health and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN/MPH)
- Master of Public Health and Juris Doctor (MPH/JD)
- Master of Arts and Master of Science in Public Health (MA/MSPH)
Postdoctoral programs at the Bloomberg School provide training opportunities for students who have already earned their doctoral degrees, and wish to further their knowledge and skills in a particular area of public health.
For physicians interested in preventive medicine, the Bloomberg School offers two residency programs – General Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Clery Notice of Availability