Leading Transformation for Value-based Health Care
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2017
- Course Schedule:
January 8 - June 14, 2018
- Kick-off week: Monday morning, January 8, through Friday afternoon, January 12, 2018
- Monday evening webinars: January 22, February 5 and 19, March 5 and 19, April 23, and May 14, 2018
- Middle intensive week: Monday, April 2, through Friday, April 6, 2018
- June Capstone: Tuesday, June 12 through Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Longitudinal experiential inter-professional team based projects at the sponsoring organizations beginning in February 2018 with capstone in June 2018
"It was amazing how many times during the course new perspectives were brought to light."
- John Harding, FACHE
Chief Operating Officer, The Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters
What Makes This Leadership Development Program So Unique?
The comprehensive content taught by experts in hands-on, engaging workshops ranges from:
- core concepts in directing teams
- successful negotiating
- building trust to the basics of risk analytics
- behavioral economics and emotional intelligence
- the latest healthcare IT systems, as well as all facets of value-based care are explored
Everything developing leaders need to thrive in the current environment of constant change is covered. The program structure of short, in-person beginning, middle and end onsite collaboration combined with web-based lectures respects the busy schedules of health care executives, while delivering unique value to the participants'
This is a long-term journey, so you’ve got to put in place, from a management perspective, that understanding and commitment. You’ve got to build your leadership capabilities, as well as build your bench strength
- Patricia MC Brown, JD, SVP
Managed Care and Population Health
Johns Hopkins Medicine