Leading Transformation for Value‑Based Health Care
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Course Schedule:
January 14 - January 16, 2020
- Kick-off Session (in-person): Tuesday morning, January 14 - Thursday afternoon, January 16, 2020
- Wednesday evening webinars:
- January 29, 2020
- February 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2020
- March 4, 11, 18, & 25, 2020
- April 1, 8. 15, 22 & 29, 2020
- May 6, 13, 20, & 27, 2020
- June 3, 2020
- Graduation & Capstone - June 10, 2020
- Longitudinal, experiential, inter-professional, team based projects at the sponsoring organization beginning in February 2020 with capstone in June 2020
"This course offers such a rich experience, not only in content, but also in the individuals you'll meet."
- Timothy Pawlik, MD, MPH, PhD
Professor and Chair, Department of Surgery
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
What Makes This Leadership Development Program So Unique?
The comprehensive content taught by experts in hands-on, engaging workshops ranges from:
- core concepts in directing teams
- successful negotiating
- building trust to the basics of risk analytics
- behavioral economics and emotional intelligence
- the latest healthcare IT systems, as well as all facets of value-based care are explored
Everything developing leaders need to thrive in the current environment of constant change is covered. The program structure of short, in-person beginning, middle and end onsite collaboration combined with web-based lectures respects the busy schedules of health care executives, while delivering unique value to the participants' professional growth.
This is a long-term journey, so you’ve got to put in place, from a management perspective, that understanding and commitment. You’ve got to build your leadership capabilities, as well as build your bench strength.
- Patricia MC Brown, JD
Former SVP, Managed Care and Population Health
Johns Hopkins Medicine