Information for Faculty
The Wendy Klag Center's mission is to bring together researchers from a wide array of disciplines to explore issues related to autism and other developmental disabilities. Our directors and core faculty have ties to departments including Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Mental Health, and Population, Family and Reproductive Health.
In addition, the Wendy Klag Center aims to build ties within the Johns Hopkins University community; with the Kennedy Krieger Institute; with Maryland state agencies; and with national and international researchers.
- See a list of core faculty and affiliated faculty with the Wendy Klag Center.
- See a list of Johns Hopkins- and Kennedy Krieger Institute-affiliated faculty.
- Learn more about research projects affiliated with the Wendy Klag Center.
- Learn more about funding opportunities for Bloomberg School faculty, particularly for pilot projects.
- Explore outside funding resources: Autism Speaks, Organization for Autism Research, National Institutes of Health, Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee