News & Events
- For Term 3 at the Bloomberg School: Autism and Public Health course, taught by Wendy Klag Center leaders. See the flier here.
- Check out our Calendar of Events page to see details for journal club, talks and other events!
- WYPR "Maryland Morning." Hear WKC Director Dani Fallin and others talk about helping autistic adults during this radio segment.
- Study to Explore Early Development, Part III! The CDC has again chosen JHSPH to lead one of the SEED research sites. We will be recruiting selected families of children ages 2 to 5 early in 2017. Learn more
- WKC research funding winners: Congratulations to Bob Gilman, Vanya Jones, Heather Volk, Martha Brucato and Bo Park -- all of whom were awarded research funding from the Wendy Klag Center. Learn more
- Learn a wealth of information from a new chartbook from JHSPH Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative's autism data sets. Did you know you can access data sets for your own research?
- See videos of past WKC symposia. Talks from the 2015 "One Size Doesn't Fit All" symposium on research design are here, and a video of the entire 2013 WKC inaugural symposium is here.
The Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities encompasses a broad array of research and educational goals across the fields of public health including epidemiology, health services research, developmental research, policy research, population and family dynamics and beyond.
Learn about affiliated faculty at Johns Hopkins and the Kennedy Krieger Institute -- and become a member!
See autism-related talks and presentations co-hosted or promoted by the Wendy Klag Center.
The Wendy Klag Center at IMFAR 2016
The Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities was well-represented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) May 11-14, 2016, in Baltimore. Oral presentations, panel sessions, special interest groups, and posters were presented by faculty and students from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, as well as Kennedy Krieger Institute-affiliated members of the WKC. Learn More
Dr. M. Daniele Fallin discusses the Wendy Klag Center mission:
To bring together researchers and families to find answers about autism and other developmental disabilities.