Our Certificate Program offers the multidisciplinary education necessary for applying risk sciences to public policy. The Program's core courses cover risk assessment methods, policy, and communication using a case study approach. We have made our Certificate Program convenient and available both to working professionals and to students enrolled in a degree program at Johns Hopkins.
The Risk Sciences and Public Policy Certificate requires a total of 26 units:
- 3 prerequisite courses (13 units) or their equivalents
- 4 core courses (13 units): 317.600, 317.605, 317.610 and 317.615
- take all courses for credit and for a grade.
- attain a grade point average of 3.0 in each course you take.
- complete the required courses within 3 years.