A hundred thousand welcomes!
— William Shakespeare
Building upon available expertise and the rich environment at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, the Center pursues its mission in the following ways:
- Supporting and conducting interdisciplinary research through collaboration with experts in a variety of fields
- Educating and training students and professionals through postdoctoral fellowships, graduate courses and curricula
- Communicating projects and activities to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Serving as a source of objective, evidence-based information for policy and press activities
- Partnering with organizations that complement the Center’s resources and expertise in order to improve our national response to the problem of CSA and particularly to develop a strong prevention orientation and capacity.