Engaging Audiences and Stakeholders: Using Data and Strategic Partnerships
Participants will gain new knowledge and skills in using data and strategic partnerships to engage audiences and stakeholders for public health action.
Topics will include:
- Why partner?
- What defines a strategic partnership?
- The eight-step coalition model (from initiation through evaluation);
- Managing partnership resources effectively;
- Data quality and relevance;
- Presenting data effectively;
- Framing data for different audiences;
- An overview of Social Math.