This program emphasizes how to build team members from group members and achieve excellence by working together.
Specific content includes:
- Important differences between a team and a work group—and the reasons a team gets better results
- Social style strategies for strengthening team communication
- Drawing team conflict out into the open — and dealing with it honestly and productively
- How the power of collaboration can break deadlocks peacefully and productively
- Importance of trust and clear goals in building and maintaining strong teams
- How to motivate a team and keep it growing