This training focuses on developing the logical thinking skills necessary to create effective logic models.
Specific content includes:
- The logic model development process: where and how to begin,
- Understanding the relationship between risk factors and possible intervention strategies,
- Using logical thinking to guide resource and program partner decisions,
- Considering the rationale for including specific program components, and
- Using staged outcomes to enhance the logic model and its value in evaluation.